Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday: Cycle 1: Day 12

168.8 pounds

Yesterday was a great one for me! I fell right back into 17 Day Diet eating habits, and definitely felt skinnier this morning when I woke up! Turns out, i did lose some weight since yesterday! :)

Today so far has been wonderful! I took Willie to the movies and ate red grapes, carrots, and water. Came home to make lunch with grilled chicken, sweet peppers, onions, and turkey bacon. I cannot begin to describe how delicious this combination tastes. Today I thought, "If I owned a restaurant, this would be on the menu!" haha

Tonight I have a tupperware party at Buff's house, and I'm so excited to see her and get away from this afternoon of grad work that looms ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. I had a grilled chicken salad today too!!! I was at Amores with Michelle H. and Brittany!!!

    ReplyDelete