Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday

Weight: 168.4

So glad to see the number going down again, especially after not giving into temptations at the restaurant and movies last night. I typically pig out (aka overindulge) during movies, so having nothing to munch on was a big thing for me.

Well, I'm in the home stretch. I'd love to see 163 pounds by Thursday...that would be 5 more pounds lost. Then I can move onto Cycle 2, which I haven't read up on entirely, but rumor has it that I go back and forth between carb/no carb days or high/low calorie days. I'll check into that today.

Last night...I considered ordering wine. I considered getting peanut M&Ms. Those were my two fantasy indulgences. In the end, I didn't act and the moment passed.

Remember...I WANT to Want to eat healthier. Though this is not the kind of food that I enjoy per se, that doesn't really matter, because the kind of food that I enjoy is unhealthy. Very unhealthy. So it's not surprising that this journey isn't that much fun.

Although, I must admit that the lunch I made yesterday was to die for! Sometimes I surprise even myself! Grilled chicken in greek vinagrette with grilled onion, sweet peppers, and bacon. Wow. Wow. Wow. So delicious and tasty! And I love my new breakfast choice (plain greek yogurt and fruit)!

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment