Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday: Cycle 1, Day 7

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
– Aristotle

168.8 lbs. No weight gained or lost

4:30 am 8 oz. lemon water

5 am coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half and half

5:30-6:00 am Swimming

7:00 am 8 oz. chiobani plain greek yogurt, 2 tbsp. strawberry preserves, 4 oz. blueberries, 1 packet purevia, 1 tbsp. flax, green tea

10 am egg whites and two deviled eggs (eggs, mayo, mustard, vinegar)

12 pm grilled chicken salad (grilled chicken, lettuce, sweet peppers, grilled onions, tomatoes, green peppers, Newman's Own Caesar dressing, 20 oz. water, green tea

TMI alert: Boy! I was upstairs making Willie's bed when all of the sudden, my insides felt like they were going to explode! for the next hour or so, I had horrible diarhhea. It really cleaned me out!

1:45 pm red grapes

3-3:30 pm I was so tired, I took a cat nap on the couch.

3:30 pm coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half/half

5:30 pm I was afraid to eat dinner after my bathroom issues this afternoon, so I didn't eat anything of substance. I ate one individual container of liveactive cottage cheese and 1 whole (deviled) egg

7 pm 2 cups decaf coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half/half each

8 pm Hungry...I just went for the eggs again, bc I certainly didn't feel like having vegetables or chicken at bedtime, so I opted for 2 whole deviled eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment