Thursday, July 7, 2011

Discipline is remembering what you want. ~ Unknown

Thursday: Cycle 1, Day 3

171.4 pounds

4 am lemon water

5 am coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half and half

5:30 am 34 minutes on treadmill 14 min. @ 3.5 mph, 10 min @ 5.0 mph, 10 min. @ 6.0 mph (34 minutes, 2.653 miles, 397 calories, 64.8 carbs)
this was a hard workout for me...but I feel GREAT that I finished it and pushed myself. My heart rate continues to be elevated even after I am finished. WooT!

6:00 am 8 oz. chiobani plain greek yogurt, 1 tbsp. strawberry preserves, 4 oz. strawberries, 1 packet purevia, 1 tbsp. flax

10 am individual container of breakstone cottage cheese, 10 carrot sticks

12 pm veggie salad (spinach, lettuce, sweet peppers, cucumber, onion, tomato) olive oil and vinegar, 8 oz. red grapes (With my friend, Buff, in mind, I skipped the pseudo chicken and asked for extra sweet peppers! Delishhhhhhhhh)

2 pm mixed nuts...and just a few!

4:30 pm decaf coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half/half

6 pm grilled chicken in greek vinegrette on salad (So yummy. I just reheated the marinated chicken from last night and threw it on top of a salad of mixed greens, spinach, cucs, green peppers, and red onions. I dressed my salad with some of the leftover marinade. Soooo good.)

7 pm 1 cup decaf coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half/half (Honestly...the coffee is getting me through this diet. It takes away psychological cravings. I'm not having any hunger cravings on this 17 Day Diet...only psychological cravings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment