Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday: Cycle 1, Day 6

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action."
– Benjamin Disraeli

Weight 168.8 (Lost another LB!)

6 am 8 oz. lemon water

6:30 am 2 cups coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp half/half each

7 am Treadmill 15 min@ 3.5 mph, 20 min. @ 5.0 mph (Interval workout with longer period of easy running)

8:00 am 8 oz. chiobani plain greek yogurt, 2 tbsp. strawberry preserves, 6 oz. strawberries (needed to finish them up), 1 packet purevia, 2 tbsp. flax (needed to finish it up)

(TMI alert...My time (of the month) arrived yesterday. Usually comes on a Tuesday but not sure if it was supposed to be last Tues or next Tues...I'll be interested to see how it compares to previous cycles when I'm not practicing controlled eating. So far I had NO cramps and no acne flare-ups last week. My mood has been more stable. I've been more patient. I did however have major "chest" tenderness and water retention leading up to the beginning of my diet and that lasted all week.)

12:15 pm couple handfuls of peanuts to tide me over while we finished grocery shopping at giant

1:30 pm salad (lettuce, sweet peppers, tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette, 20 oz. water) shrimp salad

3 pm Cleaned up flower beds and mowed grass...Sweaty, tired, thirsty, done! Chugged lots of water.

4:30 pm 2 cups coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half/half each

7 pm taco salad (taco meat, lettuce, shredded cheese, chiobani plain yogurt as substitute for sour cream), 20 oz. water I couldn't finish it. I wasn't even hungry, but knew I had to eat. it was ok...I didn't put any dressing on it...just mixed in the yogurt.

8 pm 1 cup coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half/half each

No comments:

Post a Comment