Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday

167.4 pounds Lost 2 pounds from yesterday. I'm within 3 pounds of my goal weight for Thursday.

Yesterday at the movies, I gave into a psychological temptation and ate peanut M&Ms. And they were goooooood. (I chose peanut M&Ms because they have a lower glycemic index so I knew my blood sugar wouldn't spike. I guess that because of having peanuts balances out the sugar.)

I don't regret it at all. And for some reason, as I have in the past, I'm not going off the diet gangbusters like I typically do. I have every intention of following the 17 Day Diet through until Thursday. I've developed too many good habits over the last 10 days and seen too many positive results to give that up now!

Last night, I ate a Nature's Promise burger with cheese, onions, ketchup, and mustard on a white roll for dinner. Nothing else. No sides. It was filling and good. I could have substituted the white roll for a wheat roll (I have one in the freezer), but honestly I forgot to do that.

So as you can see, I ate things that were not on the 17 Day diet and I lost 2 pounds.

I'm completely confounded right now. But I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment