Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday: Cycle 1, day 2

172.2 pounds

4:15 am lemon water

5 am coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half and half

5:30 am 20 minutes of leg toning exercises on floor (side leg lifts, inner thigh lifts, butt lifts, sit ups)

7:00 am 8 oz. chiobani plain greek yogurt, 2 tbsp. strawberry preserves, 4 oz. fresh strawberries, 1 packet purevia, 1 tbsp. flax (Yum!!! and this took me forever to eat so it was very filling!)

10 am individual container of Breakstone livactive cottage cheese, 10 carrot sticks

12 pm grilled chicken salad from Subway (spinach, lettuce, sweet peppers, cucumber, onion, tomato, chicken) olive oil and vinegar, 8 oz. red grapes (Very delicious except for the chicken...it wasn't really chicken and I should forgo it next time. My friend Buff would have puked. Oh, and I love, love, love sweet peppers. Finally figured out (thanks to my friend Becky) where to get them in the supermarket.)

2 pm mixed nuts (Nuts are certainly not allowed on the 17 day diet I'm sure, but they are natural, low carb, and get me through the day.

5 pm more mixed nuts, sugar free jello
(Same goes for jello..not a part of the 17 day diet, not natural but a touch of sweetness helps me to manage this diet. It was allowed on Atkins when I tried that, so some of what I'm allowing myself to eat comes from my Atkins low carb days.)

6 pm grilled chicken in greek vinegrette, steamed vegetables (Yummo to the chicken! Nature's promise chicken from Giant cooked in 1 bottle of Newman's Own Greek Vinegrette. Delish!)

7 pm 2 cups decaf coffee with 1 packet purevia and 1 tbsp. organic half/half each (Again, cream is not allowed on 17 day diet, but...I'm allowing myself to have it. 1 carb per tablespoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment