Monday, January 12, 2009

Sniff Sniff

The alarm went off this morning, and I hit the snooze about 5 times...again.

Zero motivation to get out of bed this morning.

That's what I get for being off 12 days for Christmas vacation, returning to work for three days, being off again for 4 days, and now returning to work. What does that give me?

Zero motivation.

On top of that, I've got the sniffles. I went to bed with the worst stomach ache, popped two advil, and just couldn't fall into a deep sleep. I feel like I tossed and turned all night.

I'd like to thank my son for his contributions to my present state of health.

Well, I stayed in bed a bit longer than usual, because I decided I could just pull my hair back into a ponytail. But once I got up and saw the mess that was my hair, I knew I couldn't skip the shower. Ughh. As I was in the shower, my son came strolling into the bathroom at 6:10 am ready for the day to begin! Double ughh.

After all was said and done, I was 10 minutes late to Debbie's and walked in with the students arriving to school.

There is a meeting this afternoon about a Biggest Loser competition that my school district is sponsoring. I'm definitely going to go. If this nasal drip/stuffy nose/no taste buds keeps up, this week may just be the thing I need to get me back on the right track! Fingers crossed!

Achoo! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment