Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3...Done.

I had a nice, relaxing morning waiting for Will to wake up from his long slumber. Finally at 9:30ish, he came downstairs. That was my cue! I got dressed and headed to Curves.

30 minutes=413 calories

Then I went shopping for necessary groceries. My goal was to stick to my list. I also wrote down prices of common items that I buy to help me with budgeting my weekly expenses. Well, on the first trip around, I put a few extra things into my cart and my total was approaching $60. So I examined my cart, and put some items back (WW cheese slices, WW cream cheese, Skinny Cow chocolate milk, Baked Lays, WW bagels, SF Coffeemate Creamer) My total was less than $50. Woo Hoo! I was very proud of myself.

After unpacking at home, Will headed out to clean my car for me. I did an additional 30 minutes on the treadmill while Willie ate his lunch.

30 minutes at 3.5 mph = 204 calories

Then lunch for me.

After a failed attempt to get Willie to nap, I grabbed a nice, long shower and got myself ready for Owen's birthday party. I gave Willie a bath, hoping that it would relax him for the long drive to Owings Mills, MD. Worked like a charm! He fell asleep in the car in the first 10 minutes and slept the whole time! The party was at a place called Jump Zone. It had lots of inflatable playgrounds for the kids to enjoy. We had a great time!

Now home to rest and enjoy my cup of coffee for the evening.

Breakfast
2 cups coffee (8 Splenda, 2 tbsp creamer)
Quaker Reduced Sugar Apples and Cinnamon instant oatmeal
2 tbsp. Naturally More peanut butter
20 oz water

Lunch
WW bread (2 slices) (1)
2 oz. Sara Lee honey turkey (1)
mustard (0)
1 oz Baked Lays (1)
WW yogurt (1)

Snack
apple (1)

Dinner at Owen's birthday party
1 slice Dominos pepperoni pizza
1 brownie
1 snack size peppermint patty

Snack
1 cup of coffee with 4 Splenda and 1 tbsp. creamer
2 slices WW bread with spray butter and jam (2)
1 oz. peanuts

Not the best dinner /dessert choice, but I'm ok with it. I feel like I didn't go overboard and showed myself that I could stop. I did resist the homemade cupcake though. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment