Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fake it til you make it.

Day Two

Weight 172.6 In one day, I've already lost 2.2 lb of water weight that my body retains from carbs.

7:00 am
Breakfast: 4 net carbs
2 cups coffee (0), 2 packets Stevia in the Raw (2), 1 tbsp. cream (0)
Atkins Advantage Milk Chocolate Delight Shake. (2)
20 oz. water (0)

9:30 am
Mid-morning Snack: 2 net carbs
2 hard boiled egg whites (0)
Emerald Cocoa Roasted Almonds (2)

12:00 pm
Lunch: 0 net carbs
chicken salad chicken (0), celery (free), onion (free), mayo (0)
green beans (free)
20 oz. water (0)
1 Carb blocker, snack size peppermint patty, snack size hershey bar, 2 starburst (18)
I got a baggie in my mailbox this morning with these candies for Teacher Appreciation Week. A bit of regret when I ate them, but I'll own it.

2:30 pm
Mid-afternoon Snack: 3 net carbs
20 oz. water (0)
Dry roasted peanuts (3)

6:00 pm
Dinner: 12 net carbs
Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin(6)
2 cups coffee (0), 2 packets Stevia in the Raw (2), 2 tbsp. sugar free creamer(4)

8:30 pm
Evening Snack 16 net carbs
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (I know how many carbs were in it this time. And I still ate it!. Eat it. Own it.)

I felt great today. We're laying off the exercise until our bodies adjust to low carb eating, and I can't say I'm sorry about that.

About 55 net carbs for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment