Thursday, September 3, 2009

21 Day Challenge

Why 21 days? I'm not quite sure. That number just keeps popping up in my mind. Let me try to explain what lies ahead for me.
21 Consecutive Days of
  • exercise (treadmill, 30 Day Shred, Hip Hop Abs, swimming, weights, toning)
  • water/water-based drinks only(no soda) water, coffee, Crystal Light drinks ok
  • no junk food (candy, cookies, cake, etc)
  • no eating after 7 pm.
Strict? Yes. Necessary? Yes. Doable? Yes. Crazy? Perhaps.

I heard that it takes 14 days to form a habit, so I'm giving myself 21 days.
At the end of the 21 days, I will evaluate my results and reassess my plan.

1 comment:

  1. Susan,

    You are an inspiration! I would love to join you, but this is bday month for many in my fam- but I'm sure you will feel great after your 21 days and I will be thoroughly jealous I didn't join you!

    ReplyDelete